P&L for 27-11/10-28/11/10
Football : -876.32
P&L since last post : -876.32
The cycle of stupidity continues.
Football.
37 markets. 5 reds totalling £1109.28 . So what the hell happened?. I took a red in the first match of the day on Saturday. Ordinarily this shouldn't phase me as I take reds all the time and work through them and come out green but my greed was ridiculous and I started to make 1 tick in/out trades with 50 % of bank and I got caught out. I didn't learn my lesson and carried on risky trading (gambling degeneratedly) with what I had left. I think I was telling myself I was only going to do it until I reached a certain point and then I would be sensible and disciplined again but I guess I didn't reach that point as late on Sunday after a run of about £180 green I blew the lot. BUSTO!!!.
I again feel like such a fool. Not that long ago I was congratulating myself on having a 4 figure bank again and now I'm back to square one after a I became unhinged again. I have reloaded £100 and I will now spend a long time rebuilding and trying to stay patient and disciplined. I just never seem to learn.
Today was horrendous due to the weather. I had to walk 9 miles to work in the snow between 4 and 6 am this morning. I have no idea what will happen tomorrow if it snows again tonight. I don't want to do that again. I'm very tired.
Royal Ascot 2026 - Day 5 preview
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment